Anniversary Countdown

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hunting

I don't think I could ever kill any animal. Except maybe a snake, or if an animal was trying to kill someone I loved.

However, I love the hunt of shopping. It could be grocery shopping for all I care but I especially love clothes shopping.

I love digging through sale racks searching for that cute top in my size at 75% off. I love all the colors, it is particularly dangerous for me when stores are arranged by color like Charming Charlie's. It appeals to my need to organize and it is beautiful to the eyes! I love picking out an item of clothing in a store and seeing the whole wonderful outfit it will become!

Clothing is my game and cash is my weapon! :) Happy hunting this Memorial Day weekend my fellow sale hunters! I'll see you there!

No comments: