Jay and I just returned from a short visit to Virginia Beach where the majority of the time Stacie and I drag Jesse and Jay shopping. It's usually kicking and screaming. Usually I just shop online at JCrew, Forever21 and NY & Co.
So.....we made a trip around the mall and here is what we found:
1. Forever21 (in store): tank tops! I found several other tops that I liked but Jay did not.... hence the $2.50 rainbow of shirts. Good stuff.
2. American Eagle: nothing for me! (surprisingly!) Jay has needed new jeans forever but he is very picky about style and fit. We found two pair on sale, I almost had a coronary. He bought them without much of a fight either!
3. Coach: nothing big altough when we were leaving the store Jay asked me if I wanted anything else...... not sure what happened there and why I missed it. I just got some cleaner for my handbag.
4. Williams Sonoma: the best smelling grapefruit cleaner anywhere! I was only going to get one small overpriced $9 bottle but Jay started looking at ounces and cost benefit analysis and we got two big bottles for $30. Geez.
5. Charlotte Russe: I normally don't buy a ton here but I got this cute little pink top with flowers on it. Perfect for spring if it ever gets here!
And then today we went out again!
6. Best Buy: 3 movies on sale, all Jay's idea.
7. Lowes': vent deflectors and a level (basically my V-Day gift for Jay, nevermind he picked it out himself
8. HomeGoods: Yay, stuff for the house! I got some baking items, finally got a angel food cake pan! Also got a cute little palm throw to go on our bed.
Now if I could only blog about the things I wanted to buy and didn't!! :)
Great weekend, now on to the Amazing Race and then Extreme Home-Makeover! Off tomorrow, think I'll head to Bed, Bath & Beyond.
:) Happy shopping everyone! Where does everyone else like to shop?