Anniversary Countdown

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hair yourself a merry little Christmas

Well, I've been feeling rather somber lately and haven't had anything happen to make fun here on the blog. It's mostly just been the daily grind! Work has been really stressful lately and I've been trying to stay on top of that. Also, who knew that adding one person to my household would make cleaning that much more intensive.

I thought Jack was the hairiest creature in existence. I have always been constantly vacuuming, sweeping and dusting Jack's hair since I got him 6 years ago. It has been such a pain (although I love his cute little face). And that's adding to me, I already have long hair that has a tendency to find its way around the house.

All of this was nothing to the hair droppings I've been cleaning up the last 3 1/2 months. Jay's hair falls out in bunches. Or so it seems. Hair covering the shower and the whole bathroom for that matter.

And his pillow case!

Every morning it is covered in hair. It seems like he has tons to spare as he is definitely not going bald.

So the two hairy men in my life are keeping me busy....and cleaning!

Maybe I will start to wish that Jay would go bald...... Nah! :)

No comments: