Anniversary Countdown

Friday, December 26, 2008

You Can Have Whatever You Like

This year, Christmas 08, Jay and I spent at the Palmers. It was good to spend time with family. This is Diane's front tree in the formal living room....wait for it.......
This is the only present I received from Jay that I did not personally wrap although I did guess what was in it... a robe!

This is the present of the year. Watch the video below to find out what it is.....
This is the family room tree! :) Looky looky at all the presents!
The other side of all the presents.

Brothers pretending to like each other.

Henry and Diane opening their new printer from Rob.

Mae and Scott patiently awaiting their turn to open presents in our round robin style.

Rob opening our gift to him! A Nerf Vulcan! I was unsure about this present but Jay insisted. Rob tormented us with the next couple of days so he must have liked it!

Henry and Diane with more presents!

Sonny even found time to shop for Henry. How sweet! :)

Mae & Scott

Jay acting 13! :)

Brian and his awesome new 'Bomber' jacket.

The carnage at only 1/2 way through....

I've been waiting a month to have/use this present that Jay bought me and I wrapped. Watch the video to find out what it is......

All I can say, is that I have the best husband ever!!!! :)

The boys trying out the new Vulcan.

The bare tree after all the present were opened! :) What a wonderful 1st Christmas as a married couple!

1 comment:

Jesse and Stacie said...

you look so cute on Christmas! :) What are your New Years plans?