Anniversary Countdown

Sunday, December 7, 2008

What a Freeloader!

He is the fattest cat. He has recently been put on a diet but continually begs for food. Human food too.
I think he is embarrassed about his size. Or wait, he could just be napping. His activity for 90% of the day. The other 10% is used eating and waking us up in the wee hours of the morning by walking all over us in bed.

Immobility, unless of course we shake the food bag.

His cute little face is his saving grace.

"Life is so hard being a cat!"


Such a cute little face!

"I am cat, hear me roar!"