Anniversary Countdown

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busy Busy!

Saturday
June 6, 2009

7:30am: Jay and I both get up, he heads to work and I get to stay home.....

8am to 10:30am: I spend some time doing my fav, cleaning the house!

10:30am: I went to look at a potential house. I tried to force myself to like it because I think our realtor is getting really annoyed with us. However, just couldn't make myself do it...

11am: go back to cleaning and laundry

12:30pm: head downtown with Jay to meet his parents (for his mom's birthday) and Mae for lunch.

2:30pm: head home and change quickly!

3pm: head towards I-95 to go to DC to meet up with Katie and Mark

4:15pm: park at the Springfield metro station and metro into the District

5:15pm: meet up with Katie and Mark and head to the Nats stadium

6pm: get to stadium, get some food and watch the Nats whoop up on the Mets. It was a great game.

11:30pm: head back home to Fred-Vegas! :)

Sunday, 2am: why am I still up blogging???? I think a nap will be in order tomorrow, and I'm not going ANYWHERE tomorrow!

No comments: